Small

things bring me joy, if I let them be part of my soul. I remember , it was great whispering in her ears  how good it is to have and love her. In the darkness of the night I knew, she will always appreciate these moments more than any loud indication I gave her that day.

Wherever I  live (even here), life offers me more than I could ever ask for.
It can be better, still I didn' t deserve any of this.
I'm greatfull.


Megjegyzések

  1. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Still a wonder for me, how our mind works(yours and mine), how close, how similar, how even same sometime.This is a very beautiful post in every way.
    Thank You:)

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I like this kind of wonders:)
      Thank you! :)

      Törlés

Megjegyzés küldése

Népszerű bejegyzések